[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/45670 CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/yabause
The following reply was made to PR pkg/45670; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Thomas Klausner" <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/45670 CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/yabause
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:07:52 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Nov 30 12:07:52 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/emulators/yabause: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.9.11, provided by Timothy Lee Roden in PR 45670:
0.9.10 -> 0.9.11
- Now using CMake as the default build system.
For now, autotools based build and "custom" build systems are still
- New Cocoa port
- Added a dynamic recompiling SH2 core for x86 and ARM
- New SCSP implementation
- Major update of the software renderer from the yabause-rr team
- Added an option to allow to execute from the cache
- Improvements to the OpenGL renderer
- Added command line option to enable/disable frame skipping / limiting.
- Added frame skipping/limiting configuration in settings.
- Added --autoload command line option
- Vdp2 layers can be toggled from the Vdp2 debug window
- Added command line support
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/emulators/yabause/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/emulators/yabause/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/emulators/yabause/options.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/emulators/yabause/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |