Pkgsrc issue

Hi guys,

I have a PPC Mac Mini running NetBSD 8.2. It’s stable and functional. It serves me well.

I have been using pkgin to install packages and update them with "pkgin upgrade”.

My recent attempts to upgrade have been ended by pkgin telling me:

+mercy$ pkgin upgrade
calculating dependencies...|
glib2>=2.76.4nb1 is not available in the repository
proceed ? [y/N]

So I checked on glib2, and it really should be in the pkgsrc binary packages, but it is not there in the 8.2 ppc pkgsrc binaries. I also have amd64 machines and they have glib2.

How should I go about reporting this issue and hopefully getting it fixed.

I *believe* I could fix this by upgrading NetBSD to 9.0+. Unfortunately, that would be hard for me, at least now.

Thanks,

-dgl-