Re: RPi 4b Wifi Device

On 4/23/24 08:54, Justin Parrott wrote:
this is what i was talking about, i don't like booting an sbc from stick

even if you can hit disk

can net run on sbc?

I can boot NetBSD 10 on an RPi 4b from an SD card . It seems to run fine. Seems lots faster than RPi OS booted from the same type SD card.

I can
  1. access the network
  2. ssh into the RPi
  3. build applications
on a RPi 4B running NetBSD 10 booted from an SD card.

What I can not do is get the RPi 4b to boot NetBSD from a USB-3 flash drive.

I can get the RPi 4b to boot RPi OS from the USB-3 flask drive.

Tom Dean