Re: Watching TV in Europe with FireFox

That depends if it's DRM protected or, not.
DRM protected content will only play on Linux distros using gnu libC.

This because, Googles Widevine is compiled against gnu libC. Why? Because Chrome OS is Gentoo under the hood.

Non-DRM protected content will play on NetBSD without any add on. I watch tv weekly on my laptop and, yes, I'm in Europe