bl[ao]cklistd/apache integration

Greetings everyone,

I have been happily using bl[ao]cklistd against various "bruteforce" accesses lately, and that helped trimming down the noise in logs quite a bit, among other things

Does someone know whether there is an "integration" of bl*cklistd with a web server?

I looked around a bit, and my searches only brings up various attempts that "mimics" the functionality via modules (in my case Apache) -- which always ends up being approached at the app layer, and not managed dynamically like bl*cklistd does at pf layer

Pointers/ideas appreciated

Thanks,

--
Jean-Yves Migeon