Re: Keyboards

On 19.01.2024 16:53, Todd Gruhn wrote:
Ump-teen years ago there was an analog-keyboard.
It actually when 'click' when one pressed the key.

Do these still exist??
Do they last longer then the current keyboards?

The "mechanical keyboard" market is very broad nowadays. There are tens of types of switches and key caps and people often build their own. You can choose your preferred tactility and loudness of a switch. Also your keyboard layout! I prefer the TKL one - a standard layout without a numerical pad since I don't need it and saves a lot of desk space.

https://www.mechanical-keyboard.org/switch-types/

Beware, it's a rabbit hole!
--
Regards,