Re: How to render Groff / troff output directly on the terminal

IRI> groff -ms -Tps test.ms > test.ps
IRI> gs test.ps
IRI>
IRI> Is there a way to render groff / troff's output directly to the
IRI> terminal similar to the way man outputs to the terminal?

Depending on your terminal's locale, format for the ascii, latin1,
or utf9 backend.  That is, instead of

	-Tps

use one of

	-Tascii
	-Tlatin1
	-Tutf8

There is also the grotty(1) frontend (as a replacement for the groff(1)
frontend) which may or or may not tailor things even more to terminal
output.  (So far, I never used it myself.)

							Martin