Re: Network and port redirection with QEMU not working with package compiled on 10.0_RC1

I really doubt reinstalling is necessary.

When you upgrade packages, make sure you have every single package from
a consistent build - same branch, same OS version.

diff your /etc from unpacking the etc.tgz and xetc.tgz sets someplace
else.  Understand the differences.   I try to minimize them if I don't
intend them to differ.

Check  your firewall configs extra carefully.