NetBSD 10.0RC1, Thinkpad T470s and suspend / unsuspend

So I got myself a "new for me" Thinkpad T470s, and I installed NetBSD
10.RC1. It works great; unlike with my very old laptop, the Intel
graphics work accelleratedly and the touchpad also works.

Suspend and resume *almost* works. It suspends fine with just sysctl -w
hw.acpi.sleep.states=3. When unsuspending (needs a short press of the
power button), the screen comes back properly (even from X). But the
keyboard and touchpad are now dead.

The rest of the computer works fine; I can ssh via wired ethernet and
start a new xterm on the display, for example. It's just the keyboard
controller that has given up the ghost.

dmesg shows this:

acpi0: entering state S3
Flushing disk caches: done
iwm0: autoconfiguration error: Unable to init nic
tpm0: TPM_ORD_SaveState failed: tag=0xc4 length=0xa code=0x1eioapic0 reenabling
ugen0: detached
ugen0: at uhub1 port 6 (addr 1) disconnected
nvme0: for io queue 1 interrupting at msix2 vec 1 affinity to cpu0
nvme0: for io queue 2 interrupting at msix2 vec 2 affinity to cpu1
nvme0: for io queue 3 interrupting at msix2 vec 3 affinity to cpu2
nvme0: for io queue 4 interrupting at msix2 vec 4 affinity to cpu3
ugen0 at uhub1 port 6
ugen0: Sierra Wireless, Incorporated (0x1199) Sierra Wireless EM7455 Qualcomm (0x9078), rev 2.00/0.00, addr 7
ugen0: autoconfiguration error: setting configuration index 0 failed
ugen0: detached
ugen0: at uhub1 port 6 (addr 7) disconnected
ubt0: detached
ubt0: at uhub1 port 7 (addr 3) disconnected
ubt0 at uhub1 port 7
ubt0: Intel (0x8087) product 0a2b (0x0a2b), rev 2.00/0.01, addr 8
pckbport: command timeout
pckbport: command timeout
autoconfiguration error: pms_enable: command error 35
ugen0 at uhub1 port 6
ugen0: Sierra Wireless, Incorporated (0x1199) Sierra Wireless EM7455 Qualcomm Snapdragon X7 LTE-A (0x9079), rev 2.00/0.06, addr 9
pckbport: command timeout
pckbport: command timeout
autoconfiguration error: pms_disable: command error

shutdown -r now given here:

syncing disks... done

Any ideas? When "pckbport: command timeout" is printed, the kernel
already tries to reset the controller, so apparently that isn't enough.
I tried to use drvctl to detach pckbc1 but it didn't allow that.

(Aside re touchpad: Its 2-finger scrolling scrolls the wrong way around
(for some incomprehensible reason it's called "natural") but it can be
inverted with wsconsctl -w -m scroll.reverse=1.)

(Aside re video: mpv from pre-built 10.0 packages was able to play with
gpu acceleration, but my self-compiled version from 9.0 plus
compat90-9.0nb2 kind of freezes after opening the window; but it works
with -vo xv. I'll assume all will be well when I rebuild properly for
10.0)