Re: NetBSD-10.0RC

YEP!

I forgot the dir -- but the name is "motif".

I had another idea:
I upgraded many times from NetBSD-9.9x.foo ; so reinstall NetBSD-10.0RC
and rebuild must of the stuff from pkgsrc-Q3.

ALSO -- Can I upgrade the pkgsrc using pkgsrc using something like
cvs update -r foo -dP    prior to making everything??