How to add to an existing PR?

I may be dumb, but I don't find anywhere a way to _add_ to a PR...

Do one have to send a mail to pr-<category>-<number>@gnats.netbsd.org ?

Or do we have to install pkgsrc databases/gnats but, in this case,
what are the identifiers for the database (host:port) to be put
in /usr/pkg/etc/gnats/databases---after modifying the permissions on
the file since it is installed only readable by root?

TIA for any tip,
--
        Thierry Laronde <tlaronde +AT+ kergis +dot+ com>
                     http://www.kergis.com/