athn0 interface not showing up after detection

Hi all,

When I plug in my USB athn (ar9271) device, an athn0 device is not created. I am expecting to see the interface accessible after a few moments. What might be causing this? I receive the kernel message, suggesting that the device is detected.

[   189.924653] athn0 at uhub3 port 3

However, the interface in `ifconfig` is not listed.

I have the same result when I use two different athn0/AR9271 devices. Both devices work on Linux and have worked in the past in a VM. Also, when I plug in a urtwn0 device, the interface is accessible in moments.

Please assistance. Thanks!

--
Farhan Khan
PGP Fingerprint: 1312 89CE 663E 1EB2 179C 1C83 C41D 2281 F8DA C0DE