Re: buildworld failure due to md5 not supported by openssl3

Am 22.11.23 um 17:59 schrieb tlaronde%kergis.com@localhost:
On Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 04:21:01PM +0100, Ede Wolf wrote:
[...]
My mk.conf should be rather unspectacular as well:

# cat /etc/mk.conf

CPUFLAGS = -mcpu=21164a

# world related stuff:

NETBSDSRCDIR=/data/src
BSDOBJDIR=/data/obj
INSTALLWORLDDIR=/data/install
DESTDIR=/data/destdir
RELEASEDIR=/data/release
USETOOLS=yes
INSTALLSETS=base comp etc games man misc text modules

FWIW, your INSTALLSETS should probably include gpufw (gpu firmware).

We are talking here about a headless machine, that does not even have a graphics card installed, nor have one onboard.

Unless the firmware serves any further purpose, other than the name suggests, I would not see a reason.

But thanks very much for following this issue and checking carefully through my settings