NetBSD as an NTP stratum 1 server

Hello -- Does NetBSD support PPS output from a USB GPS? I'm
using NetBSD 10 RC1.

I have a USB GT-U7 GPS module attached, and I have gpsd running on
/dev/ttyU0 and receiving GPS data. This looks good.

After configuring ntpd, when I run ntpshmmon, I'm seeing NTP0, but no
NTP2. If I understand correctly, NTP2 is PPS. This seems to be confirmed
with ntpq -p, where I don't see a PPS peer.

I unfortunately couldn't find anything when searching on this topic.

My goal is to replace an aging RPi3 with a Rock64 running NetBSD as an NTP
stratum 1 server.

Thanks - Joel