Re: NetBSD 10 Beta: Updating The Base System -- October 20 Followup

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Michael van Elst would write on Tue Oct 10 15:14:31 2023:

>> And does my PKG_PATH variable remain
>> http://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/10.0/All or
>> do I now change it to something else?  Thank you in advance for any
>> and all replies.
>>

> The path stays the same.

No, it does not.

http://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/10.0 still does not exist.
I found http://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/10.0_2023Q3
but it is impossible to access that URL, or the /All URL beneath it.
You get a "403 Forbidden" error.  I ran sysinst as I was told to do,
but even so, I am still no more able to install new packages than I
was before.  Running sysinst did not change that.

As always, thank you in advance for any and all replies.

> Greetings,
> --
>                                 Michael van Elst
> Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost
>                                 "A potential Snark may lurk in every tree."

	Jay F. Shachter
	6424 North Whipple Street
	Chicago IL  60645-4111
		(1-773)7613784   landline
		(1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                http://m5.chicago.il.us
		jay%m5.chicago.il.us@localhost

	"But when she traced the killer's IP address ... it was in the 192.168/16 block!"