NetBSD 9.3 amd64 Intel Nuc 8i7BEH xorg problem

Hello,

I am a NetBSD newbye with only two months experience, and I installed NetBSD 9.3 on an Intel Nuc 8i7BEH computer. I am having trouble in getting Xorg graphics work properly.

Automatic Xorg configuration with no xorg.conf file ends using wsfb driver with 800x600 resolution. After reading this document:

http://wiki.netbsd.org/tutorials/x11/how_to_use_wsfb_uefi_bios_framebuffer/

I have it working at 1290x1080 pixels but no acceleration by using the following commands

>gop list
>gop 0
>boot

at the bootloader prompt. It works well (no acceleration) but I am not able to use "modesetting" driver as I think I should be.

X -configure

command ends with error and manual configuration also fails using modesetting driver.

I do not know if I am doing something wrong or NetBSD 9.3 simply cannot work properly with the Iris Plus 655 Intel Graphics card of the Nuc.

Thanks very much in advance. I really appreciate your advice.
Regards.
Ramiro.