sysupgrade issues - missing netbsd-ARU_MBOX_OWNER

Hello,

not sure, wether this is the proper list, but I am having a cubietruck, that hasn't seen much love lately, and while trying to fix this with an upgrade, I am running into problems. sysupgrade fails, because an image it requests does not ecist. And checking the site, it really is not there. What am I missing?

# sysupgrade auto http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-9.3/evbarm-earmv7hf

..

Requesting http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-9.3/evbarm-earmv7hf//binary/kernel/netbsd-ARU_MBOX_OWNER
ftp: Error retrieving file `404 Not Found'

Astonishingly, my favorite search engine did not report any issues about this. Probably my search skills. I assume some issue with my sysupgrade?