Samba, ZFS and xattr

Hi!

I'm new to NetBSD, but so far I'm happy about my decision to switch from
another UNIX-like OS; especially since ZFS is supported for some time
now. I'm relying on ZFS and Samba for Macintosh clients and need xattr
for "fruit:timemachine = yes" in /usr/pkg/etc/samba/smb.conf.

I read that xattr will be supported in NetBSD 10 for UFS - are there any
plans / is there a roadmap to (several other) extensions / this feature
on NetBSD's ZFS?

Thank you for your hard work on this OS - I'm looking forward for an
answer!

Kind regards.