Re: would anybody use binary packages for NetBSD/i386 10?

Hi Michael,

Michael van Elst wrote:
What else? Self-compiling on a system you already consider outdated?:)

Binary packages are more important on systems that we consider old,
doesn't have to be a VAX.
you nail it.. actually older or slower systems need binary things. Imagine compiling everything on an Raspberry!
The same goes for older laptops, embedded systems, etc, etc

I see that on SPARC systems where we don't have many packages and building stuff myself needs quite some time.

Riccardo