Re: would anybody use binary packages for NetBSD/i386 10?

Benny Siegert <bsiegert%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> I would like to create NetBSD 10 based CI images for Go in the near future. Having binary packages for i386 makes this immensely easier.

Thanks.  There are been several people who say they'd use them, so that
seems enough not to rock the boat.  You just never know until you ask!

(I didn't perceive a need for them to be particuarly timely, though, so
if they came to exist but were a week behind amd64, probably there would
be no great upset.)