Re: support for 802.11n?

Hi,

Support for 11n is comming with the new stack.

The only one to support 11n with the current stack as it does 11n on the chip
of the device is bwfm(4)  IIRC it has its own stack on the chip.

Recently the iwlwifi driver was ported to the new stack (as of last week) which
replaces support for devices previously supported by iwm(4).

At present iwm does not run at 11n with the new stack as I'm still sorting out
issues with the update of the driver.  I'm unsure however at this stage if iwm
will be kept as the iwlwifi(4) driver supercedes it.

Best regards,

Nat