Re: ctwm focus on new window?

On Mon, 5 Jun 2023, David Brownlee wrote:
Try:

cd external/mit/ctwm
make USETOOLS=no

On Mon, 5 Jun 2023 at 18:36, adr <adr%sdf.org@localhost> wrote:

Any advice to build _only_ /usr/xsrc/external/mit/ctwm?

adr

There is no makefile there, but I tried in case bsdmake
imports the necessary files:

$ cd /usr/xsrc/external/mit/ctwm
$ make USETOOLS=no
make: no target to make.

Now in /usr/xsrc/external/mit/ctwm/dist

$ make USETOOLS=no
make: don't know how to make CMakeLists.txt. Stop

make: stopped in /usr/xsrc/external/mit/ctwm/dist

I don't want to alter the makefile and cmake files because the
netbsd building infrastructure is supposed to build this. I've never
built xsrc. I remember building other parts of the netbsd source without
problem, like nvi.

I donwloaded the sets using sysinst on netbsd 10.

Any help?