Re: Pulling off of *.cpio

Hello Todd,

On Sun, Feb 05, 2023 at 07:35:26PM +0000, Todd Gruhn wrote:
> The *.cpio is  583 MB .  AND is all MP3s  .
>
> I do :    cpio -iv < File.cpio
>

> Why do I need to unzip this thing time 2x or more  times?
> Am I missing something?  Do you have an idea?

What exactly do you mean by "2x or more"? Why do you emphasize
that the archived files all are MP3s - is this relevant somehow?

For us to get an idea what happens, you might want to provide more details.

E.g.:

$ script typescript
$ file File.cpio
$ cpio -iv < File.cpio
$ exit

then show us the file typescript (of course only, if the file names
are not secret) which will show your input and the computer's output
(see "man script").

	-is