"GENERIC.local" useless for items following its inclusion

Being very annoyed by wscons on amd64-10.0_BETA (and -current) choosing
the "Boldface 16x32" font even on low-resolution displays, I figured I'd
simply disable it using the "GENERIC.local" config file that is conditionally
included by GENERIC.

Unfortunately, the position at which:

  cinclude "arch/amd64/conf/GENERIC.local"

appears in GENERIC means my:

  no options FONT_BOLD16x32

has no effect, as the font options don't appear in GENERIC until
much later.

It would seem that if the "GENERIC.local" mechanism is to be of any
value,

  cinclude "arch/amd64/conf/GENERIC.local"

should be the very last line in the GENERIC config file.

(This would be the case for any platform implementing this feature,
not just amd64.)

|\ / jdbaker[snail]consolidated[flyspeck]net  OpenBSD            FreeBSD