Re: npf NAT stops working on external interface IP changed

On 16/01/2023 19:01, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
Then it was offered a new IP, added route, changed default route.

I did a "sudo npfctl reload" to get NAT to work again.

How can I get it to automatically reload on external interface changes?
The man page for ifwatchd suggests it can do what you want given the right options as it can run scripts when addresses are added/removed from an interface.

Mike