Re: Is this normal floppy behavior?

>> *# umount /a
>> umount: /a: Device busy*

> Fascinating, from what you wrote you might still "be" in /a

Whoops!   Trying to minimize arguments, locations, attempts.

Now, of course, wouldn't be nice if 'umount' said something like "hey dude!  you're in the directory you're trying to umount."

Naturally, I 'should' know that "Device busy" means "hey dude! you're in the directory you're trying to umount."

gosh.   ;-)

On Thu, Jan 5, 2023 at 1:33 PM Christian Groessler <chris%groessler.org@localhost> wrote:
On 1/5/23 21:32, Michael Cheponis wrote:
> fascinatingly, now, when I try to "umount" the filesystem:
>
> *# umount /a
> umount: /a: Device busy*

Fascinating, from what you wrote you might still "be" in /a

regards,
chris