Re: Wiki page review

Brook Milligan <brook%nmsu.edu@localhost> wrote:
> I have written a page for the NetBSD Wiki on how to build bootable ARM
> images using build.sh (see the attached PDF version).  Before I commit
> it, I would appreciate feedback regarding its clarity and
> completeness.  If anyone is willing to go through the process
> described, that would be ideal as a verification of correctness.

Maybe structure it to allow for some systems not needing U-Boot to be
added to an image, most systems do need it now but that may change over
time.

e.g. A Pinebook Pro with Tow-Boot in SPI flash doesn't need U-Boot as
well.

Also, port-arm@ would probably be a better place to discuss this
than netbsd-users@.