Feladó: Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost>
Dátum: 2023 január 1 17:31:52
Tárgy: Black rectangle on vnc screen
Címzett: netbsd-users <netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost>

I am using tigervnc-1.12.0.1.20.13nb5, server on NetBSD 9.2 amd64 and
client on NetBSD 10.0 BETA amd64 and another client on Linux.

The Linux client works fine, though the one on NetBSD 10.0 BETA
intermittently shows black patches of rectangles on the screen.

Has anyone experienced this and please suggest if a workaround if known.

The NetBSD 10.0 BETA vnc client is running on a laptop with amdgpu X11
driver on an external HDMI screen.

On the same laptop with amdgpu driver in the kernel disabled, when hdmi
also gets disabled, the issue has, as yet, not occurred on the laptop
monitor.

--
Mayuresh