Re: NetBSD and old nvidia laptop card / crash and unusable X11

Hi Julian,

Julian Coleman wrote:
I wonder if it's crashing with the screen off?  Are you able to build a
kernel with:

   options DDB_ONPANIC=1
   options DDB_COMMANDONENTER="trace;reboot"

?  We might then be able to catch the crash details on the next boot.

Regards,

I can do that very easily on the 9.3 kernel sources which I have installed and the patch by Robert... because I have those sources already setup up and ready ro rebuild.
I don't have the current kernel stuff here though.

Robert: is your patch in current already?

Riccardo