Re: can not download IMAP messages with isync/mbsync

On Fri, 4 Nov 2022, Marko Bauhardt wrote:

I want to use isync (mbsync) on netbsd to download my mails from my IMAP account. isync with the same configuration works fine on OSX and linux, but fails on netbsd.

There is already a discussion on

* https://sourceforge.net/p/isync/bugs/64/
* https://sourceforge.net/p/isync/mailman/isync-devel/thread/YqcwQSVfaiuGLkhf%40ugly

Does this occur if you compile isync with `--without-zlib'? I tried with 2
servers (neither supporting compression) and couldn't reproduce this.

Do you have any suggestion how do you debug the memory on netbsd? Or is anyone from you using mbsync/isync on netbsd?

Try compiling with `-fsanitize=address -g -O0'

-RVP