Re: btrsf

On 19 October 2022 20:14:03 (+01:00), Todd Gruhn wrote:

> ah -- does it compile on NetBSD?
If this question refers to the previous answer about ZFS, then - ZFS is already part of NetBSD, although it is behind the curve with respect to the development of this filesystem under the banner of OpenZFS. Nevertheless, it works reasonably well on NetBSD and allows a certain level of media exchange with the systems that support the newer versions - generally stick to the pool being created by NetBSD and avoid the temptation to upgrade it under FreeBSD or Linux... I've had rather unpleasant problems with BTRFS, undoubtedly due to my not knowing it well; nevertheless I shall avoid id.

--
----
Chavdar Ivanov