Re: Splitting *.mp3

On Mon, 17 Oct 2022, Todd Gruhn wrote:
Is there a nice way to split a large MP3 into a bunch of MP3s that are
part of this MP3?

I use shntool for that. It has support for cue files and nice
features to name the resulting files following rules (I use it to
split flac+cue rips).

Big Q right know is for a large MP3 that was made from a 3in (?) tape?
Then shorten the quiet part at the end/beginning of the shorter MP3 ?

If you made this I recommend you to use a lossless format.

PS. Now that I think of, maybe is better in your case to use some graphical
app like audacity, so you can _see_ the parts you want to extract?

adr