Notes installing/booting/debugging NetBSD on OVH baremetal

I have put there:

https://notes.kergis.com/netbsd_on_OVH_baremetal.html

some extanded notes about installing, dual booting and "debugging" (the
problem was solved before needing to dive deeper) a NetBSD on an OVH
baremetal offer.

There is something that could be interesting in other circonstances:
configuring chainloading NetBSD from GRUB2 menu.

And there are also notes about things that could be interesting to
code (I will tackle, when I have some slot of time, the UEFI remote
access study).

FWIW,
                     http://www.kergis.com/
                    http://kertex.kergis.com/