Re: Qemu storage performance drops when smp > 1 (NetBSD 9.3 + Qemu/nvmm + ZVOL)

	hello.  If you want to use zfs for your storage, which I strongly recommend, lose the
zvols and use flat files inside zfs itself.  I think you'll find your storage performance goes
up by orders of magnetude.  I struggled with this on FreeBSD for over a year before I found the
myriad of tickets on google regarding the terrible performance of zvols.  It's a real shame,
because zvols are such a tidy way to manage virtual servers.  However, the performance penalty
is just too big to ignore.
-thanks
-Brian