Xeon E3-1225 v2 Ivy bridge and MB DH67BL support

Hello,

Context: Some weeks ago my ISP, without notice, switched my connexion
to IPv6-CGNAT so I lost the ability to reach servers I manage, that were
calling back to my IPv4 dynamic address. So, in emergency, I rent a
baremetal server from OVH, to get an IPv4 back.

I tried to install NetBSD, using various methods starting by launching
with a Linux rescue and writing to disk using qemu to installing a Linux
Debian, resizing the Linux partition and trying a dual boot, with
several variations (setting a flag in the MBR; chainloading from Debian
GRUB2...) and without any success (this is the simplest offer, so
there is no IPMI, and thus I can not see what is going on, or not,
during the booting stage).

So I ended up leaving the Linux Debian and setting what I needed there,
and I'm only going back to the problem now.

Before trying to build and install directly a raw image, can someone
with a working NetBSD on Xeon v2 Ivy bridge with an Intel motherboard
DH67BL confirm or infirm that NetBSD can, indeed, run on this?
(This is ten years old hardware, so my guess was: yes very probably,
but a confirmation would be better.)

Auxiliary question: there is no graphic card. Is there the necessity to
configure the second stage bootloader to not start anything fancy about
the framebuffer or the default configuration will bypass this without
ado?

TIA,
                     http://www.kergis.com/
                    http://kertex.kergis.com/