Pycharm Not "working"

I did a fresh install of NetBSD 9.3. I installed pycharm-pro. When I try to launch pycharm it fails with the error listed below. I did upgrade to 9.3_STABLE, but was met with the same results.

user@hostname ~> /usr/pkg/pycharm-bin-2019.1.2/bin/pycharm.sh
Unrecognized VM option 'UseConcMarkSweepGC'
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

pkgin show-deps pycharm-bin
direct dependencies for pycharm-bin-2019.1.2nb1
        python39>=3.9.0
        openjdk17>=1.17.0.3.7
        intellij-fsnotifier-[0-9]*

## System Stuff

user@hostname ~> uname -a
NetBSD netverbs2014 9.3_STABLE NetBSD 9.3_STABLE (GENERIC) #0: Mon Aug  8 17:19:03 UTC 2022  mkrepro%mkrepro.NetBSD.org@localhost:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC amd64

## Pkgin repositories list
http://cdn.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/9.3/All

--
”There is a scratch in the prism of my understanding.”