Re: where is,where I can grab the OVMFX64 file and even the sysutil / ovmf file and folders that are missing on my system ?

you don’t boot from OVMFX64.fd, you specify it with ‘-bios …/OVMFX64.fd’ .

I just tested installing -current under a -current host with my copy of the bios file and it worked without a glitch.

Chavdar