Re: LTFS support for HP tape drive devices

On 7/14/22 00:20, Brett Lymn wrote:
On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 09:15:23AM +0200, Colo Colo wrote:
I have try to make LTFS working on LTO tape drive on FreeBSD but HP drives are not supported on FreeBSD.
Is LTFS supported on HP drives on NetBSD ?
It doesn't appear like LTFS is supported at all but if anyone is
motivated to do the implementation I can help out with testing I have
LTO 2 and LTO 4 tape drives.

Are LTFS specifications online?

regards,
chris