Kernel panic on amd A8 Apu Radeon 7 is there anything i can do ?

Kernel panic on amd A8 Apu Radeon  7 is there anything i can do ?
I'm out of gpu because it was too old i guess  and until my new
arrives i want to use
the integrated gpu but i can't
I tried also the current without any luck
On linux to select the amdgpu driver instead of radeon i had to enter
these parameters
radeon.cik_support=0 amdgpu.cik_support=1
Any way i can pass these parameters on the module or something.
I got either kernel panic or a message that says it can't load kaveri firmware
and then kernel panic

I have installed the gpufw firmware but still no luck
Any help would be appreciated and sorry for bothering you.