hpcarm & HP Jornada 720: packages?

Hi everyone,

I managed to install, with a couple of loopings, NetBSD 9.2 (and 9.0, just to see is there any difference) on hpcarm on a HP Jornada 720, one of its prime architectures (you might wish to revise the guide in that regard, as it is virtually unusable).

Now, I tried installing packages, from the earm packages (totally non-obvious). It whines a bit that the architecture is earmv4 vs earm, and then I get for nearly each and every package of interest "illegal instruction" followed by a core dump. A packaga that does NOT crash, thankfully, is e.g. tmux - if you need something to compare. But nearly everything else does.

So, what's up with that? Where am I supposed to get binary packages for a StrongARM 1110? Any advice on anything I shall try?

Thank you and kind regards,

Nino