Re: Has anybody recently migrated from *cough* Linux to NetBSD?

Hi,

Someone else has already answered with other information, I'll just add
to one of your other questions.

On Fri, 18 Mar 2022 at 12:19:22 +0000, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
>3) Will Grub be able to see the NetBSD partition or vice versa the
>NetBSD bootloader chainload Grub?

I'm dual-booting Debian 9.13 and NetBSD 9.2 on one machine, using Grub
for both (it's a non-UEFI system). So if you do want to use Grub, it's
pretty straightforward (the manual has a little section that covers
NetBSD). If you try it and run into any trouble, feel free to ping me.

Regards,

Dave