Re: libusb-1.0, does it even work?

On Sun 23 Jan 2022 at 09:08:48 -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
> I have successfully used libusb1 for things that attach as ugen.
>
> As far as the package and man page, if upstream provides a man page and
> the package doens't install it, that seems easy to fix.  If upstream
> doesn't have a mag page, that's harder.   Or did you mean something
> else?

I looked in the distfile, and indeed there seems to be no manpage in it.
With some googling for one of the function names I found
https://nxmnpg.lemoda.net/3/libusb_get_device_list and what's probably
meant to be the official docs at
https://libusb.sourceforge.io/api-1.0/group__libusb__dev.html.

The distfile's doc directory only contains a large doxygen config; maybe
that's needed to generate the docs...

-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto