Re: mari0 crashes

Adam Russell wrote:
I installed games/mari0-1.6 from pkgsrc and everything seemed to build OK but when I try and start it it crashes quickly with this error.

-bash-5.1$ mari0
[ALSOFT] (EE) Failed to set real-time priority for thread: Operation not permitted (1)
Could not set video mode: Couldn't find matching GLX visual
[1]   Segmentation fault      /usr/pkg/love0.8/bin/love /usr/pkg/share/games...

Looking around for other people reporting that error I can't seem to find anything concrete.

I am on NetBSD amd64 9.2.

Has anyone gotten this to work, and if so any advice?

Ok, actually I can answer my own question kind of quickly on this one.
I was launching the game from an xterm window with remote X. This works fine when run normally. Running it over a remote X session would be cool I guess, but already I can see that it's be a bit of a headache.