Re: Release

On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 11:01:54PM +0000, Thomas Mueller wrote:

> One is the entropy issue, which makes it very difficult to use
> pkgsrc; some key packages can't build.

This is the "waiting for randot" issue mentioned on the page and it is still
open. It is totally trivial to work around and a one time setup issue though.

> Other is the hard drive crash "Error reading fsbn ..", and then all I
> can do is Reset or Ctrl-Alt-Esc to get into debugger and then "reboot",
> which is not a clean reboot.

I have no clue what this would be (besides a failing hard disk or totally
broken interrupts on your concrete machine). Is there a PR for it?

Martin