Re: NetBSD 9.2 (STABLE) kernel hangs without panic or ddb

SAITOH Masanobu a écrit :
> On 2021/12/09 22:05, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
>> SAITOH Masanobu a écrit :
>>> I think it would worth to try LOCKDEBUG.
>>
>>     I have tried, but a kernel built with LOCKDEBUG panics during boot
>> (very early).
>
> Please show the panic message.

	It's difficult for me. Each time this server is rebooted or hangs, I
have to reboot _all_ workstations (12) !...

	Have you tried to build and test a kernel with the attached config file
? I will try to reproduce this panic in a virtual system.

	JKB