Re: wdm rc script

On Wed, 6 Oct 2021, Martin Husemann wrote:

You should find it at /usr/pkg/share/examples/rc.d/wdm

Here's what I see:

$ ls /usr/pkg/share/examples/wdm/
GiveConsole      Xservers         Xsetup_0
TakeConsole      Xservers.fs      wdm-config
Xaccess          Xservers.ws      wdm-config.in
Xclients         Xsession         wdmReconfig
Xclients.in      Xsession.XFree86
Xresources       Xsession.orig

This appears at first glance to be in keeping with PLIST for /x11/wdm.

I'm working with a too-old git clone of pkgsrc, but for idiosyncratic reasons I am shying away from refreshing it at this juncture. I can easily put implementing wdm on hold.

Thank you.

--
"No matter how big the problem is, you can always run away from it."

                              Dom Irrera