Re: encrypted root triggers file system check after each boot

On Mon, 04 Oct 2021 at 18:08 +0200, Pouya Tafti wrote:
> I followed a guide [1] inspired by the wiki [2] with small deviations
> [3] to set up cgd-on-root on 9.2_STABLE.  It seems to work well, with
> the minor annoyance that a root filesystem check is triggered after
> each (re)boot.

Off topic but in case someone should want to try this based on the same
guide in the future and come across this thread, in order to get wifi
to work I also needed the following in /etc/sysctl.conf (prefixing
firmware paths by /altroot):

hw.firmware.path=/altroot/libdata/firmware:/altroot/usr/libdata/firmware:/altroot/usr/pkg/libdata/firmware:/altroot/usr/pkg/libdata

[snip]