Re: disk scrubbing

I was just playing around with MallocLogFile as environmental setting in .MacOSX/environment.plist, naturally, on the computer I'm typing this, but I know NetBSD has similar , so I'm suggest seeing how those perform when logging malloc's, and perhaps compare that.
Also, perhaps with any MallocScribbles, or similar...

---
Dan Labell
dan4l-nospam%verizon.net@localhost