Re: Thoughts regarding Borg and Python, and pkgtools

On Mon, Aug 09, 2021 at 05:46:43PM -0500, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
I don't think the package installs a manpage per the PLISTs. I didn't
look at the source ...

I checked the source and can see that there are quite comprehensive manpages
(in docs/man) but they're not currently installed by the package. If no-one
else gets to it first, in a few days I'll see if I can prepare an update to
the package that installs those files.

Cheers, MJ
--
Michael-John Turner * mj%mjturner.net@localhost * http://mjturner.net/