Getting bluejeans to work on Firefox

Hi,

Has anyone managed to get bluejeans meeting working on Firefox? My mic is detected successfully by Firefox, but it does not record the sound. I tried to test my mic using https://mictests.com/ and it fails. I tried with pulseaudio instructions in: https://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2015/11/18/msg017310.html
but, that didn't make any difference even after loading the oss module with /dev/audio0 explicitly.

Thank you
Salil